Friday, September 22, 2006

Maiden Mystery Mail package

The maiden Mystery Mail package has now been sent! It included this crazy sweater I created (just in time for the cool weather!) . I went to a thrift store and picked up this black sweater and a couple of stuffed animals. I severed their heads, and sewed them onto the chest. I call it the manic-depressive boobies muppet head sweater! The package also included a Star Wars tie I found at the dollar store (it had a Jedi with a life saber on it!), and a Buddha head (dollar store find, as well), which I spraypainted pink and filled with chocolates.


...now that I've had the pleasure of sending out the first Mystery Mail package, it's time for everyone else to get a chance to dole out their own mysterious mailings. We'll assign the Mystery Mail matches this weekend and inform everyone very soon.

STILL ACCEPTING MYSTERY MAIL PARTICIPANTS (see info and email below).

No comments: